FUCKING ASININE STICKY NOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I despise them right now. Because of them, I cannot do my homework. So, when I actually do my homework WHICH I ACTUALLY NEED TO THINK TO DO I will be half asleep. All because of the fucking sticky notes that I need and can't get until my mom gets home with them. And it's not the beginning of the school year, so their probably won't even be five colors. And I need five colors. Because without five colors, it is impossible to annotate. Which is what I need to do.
Oh, I have no issues with being assigned the task of annotating. None at all. I JUST NEED STICKY NOTES TO DO IT! AND I DON'T HAVE ANY STICKY NOTES! THEY HAVE ENTIRELY RUINED MY EVENING! I was in a good mood, thinking, oh, it's fine, I can get them, it's only 8PM. She'll be home soon. NO. NOT AT ALL. It is now nearly 10PM, and guess what? She's not home! I planned to go to SLEEP at this time. I have to wake up at 6AM, and sleeping for six or seven hours is not at all pleasant.
And if she mentions ANYTHING tomorrow in relation to me missing the bus, because i know that I will, because I WON'T get enough sleep, then I will be VERY angry because it IS NOT MY FUCKING FAULT!
And I'm only wanting to do homework in the first place so that I won't be lost in class tomorrow. Because I actually like that class, and knowing HOW to annotate is actually important if I plan on going to school for another eight years or so, maybe more. After all, I'm only a freshmen in high school. But nobody will teach me this again, so if I don't learn it, then I'm fucked. Entirely.
And what I want, what I'm asking for, is less than simple. It should not be difficult. Yet it is. First is even FINDING colors, let alone five different ones. Then is actually getting them to my house, and then I cna use them. Sounds simple, but somehow it has turned into a frustrating and difficult task that is nothing more than a pain in the ass. Just for the sake of Homework, which nobody actually really enjoys doing.
This is bullshit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment